Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guest Photo Fridays!

I was reading some other photo blogs and ran across a great idea that I'm going to borrow. Starting this Friday, November 30th, every Friday is "guest photo Friday." I'll take submissions through the week, pick the one I think is best, then feature it in a post on my blog every Friday.

Why do it? Well, certainly not for the money...because there is none involved. Let's say it'll be for the fun, for the notoriety, and for the opportunity to share your photos with a broader audience.

My contest, my rules...
  • Photos can be submitted to me via email. Click this link or see my profile for the address.
  • Photos submitted will remain the property and copyright of the original owner. Please include your full name, title of the photo, and (if applicable) URL for your web site and/or photo blog.
  • Photos will be accepted in JPEG format only.
  • My blog is family friendly, so please do not submit photos that contain or depict any of the following:
    • Nudity of any kind
    • Violence
    • Hatred based on race, religion, creed, nationality, etc.
    • Injuries or accidents (nothing bloody gross...)
    • Photos which depict any of these will be rejected and, if they are in violation of any laws, may be submitted to the proper authorities for follow up and possible prosecution.
Questions? Feel free to click this link to email me your question.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

jtj3 said...

Thanks!