Friday, December 7, 2007

Guest Photo Friday - twofer!

I had two submissions for GPF this week, and I liked them both so I'm posting them both. I also decided I'm going to change up GPF a bit--in the future it won't be a "best photo this week gets posted" contest--I'm going to post as many as I feel like for that particular week.


The first photo for this week is from my very good friend (and regular comment poster!) Daniel, who has a great blog here. Dan called this one "Looking For Answers Where There Are None." I really love the composition and the depth of field, and I wonder what's going through the dog's head at the time...



The second picture for this week is from my new bloggosphere friend Kate, who has some really good work on her website here. When she sent me this picture, she said "My friend and I were on our way through the Grapevine in California's Central Valley when it started to snow. She had never seen snow before and was thrilled. I think this photo captures her exhilaration." I have to agree with her--I grew up in the midwest and have experienced snow my entire life--it's neat to see how much joy it can bring to someone who's never seen it.

Anyway--hope you enjoy. Daniel and Kate, thanks for your pictures and for allowing me to share them!

Another photo tomorrow...

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Thanks for posting Jim!