Friday, December 14, 2007

Guest Photo Friday

The photos below are from my blog world friend Corey, whose wonderful blog is at http://livingandlovingeveryminuteofit.blogspot.com. She said these are a few of her recent faves--I couldn't pick one favorite, so decided to post all three. Today is a cold day in the Chicago area--10:30AM and it's 20 degrees Fahrenheit as I write this--so the last picture of the fire is making me warm!



I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

Another photo tomorrow...

5 comments:

Sue said...

The last one makes me think of the song "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire". Loved these, thank you for sharing!

jtj3 said...

You know what, Sue, I hadn't even thought of that. Yeah, especially this time of year that's a great point! Glad you enjoyed them...take care!

Jim

Corey~living and loving said...

Thank you for featuring me, and giving a link to my blog. :) I am glad you liked the photos.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire for sure. :)

have a great weekend!

Simon said...

I love the second image. It looks wet and sticky.

jtj3 said...

Corey, it was my pleasure! Stop back by here often, and I will do the same. Neo I thought the same thing about the 2nd image--it almost looks like it's encased in ice or something (although, since the...er, whatever it is...is green, I'm guessing it's not wintertime). Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!

Jim