Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post #100 - a milestone

Well...here I was, all ready to publish a new post last Sunday, when I realized that it would be my 100th post. I thought I should do something out of the ordinary to celebrate the milestone. I did something fun for the 100th post on my other blog, so I thought I'd do something noteworthy here.

I was going to pick my favorite photo and post that, but it's a little like picking your favorite child. I love them all for different reasons, and the "most favorite" one changes day after day. So, I thought instead it'd be fun to feature a few of my favorites. With that, here are my top 10 pics from this blog so far. There's a small version of the picture, and then a link to the original posting...


Lunar Eclipse


Farm At Sunset


St. Basil's Cathedral


Namu-amida-butsu


A leaf in ice


Subway arriving


Salsburg in Winter


The Strip in motion


The Golden Pavilion Temple


The Matterhorn

That's it for now. Hopefully, lots more good photos (or at least lots of ones I kind of like) to come in the future...

4 comments:

Rick said...

Hmmm, I thought the Matterhorn was a ride at Cedar Point (a somewhat local - Sandusky, Ohio - amusement park)?

I LOVE the farm photo! Awesome!

jtj3 said...

Yeah, Rick--of COURSE the Matterhorn is the ride at Cedar Point! The mountain is named after it...didn't you know?

Glad you liked the farm pic. This is one of those that came out just the way I wanted it to, and I was really happy with it. Thanks for the kind words!

Meghan said...

It's nice to see your Top 10. Great shots!

jtj3 said...

Thanks, Meghan! I appreciate the kind words.